5/2/07

And so it begins...

Well, I must say it's been a long time since I've blogged about anything. There's a lot for me to catch up on. For one thing, I've decided to blog here every day as a 30-day trial challenge. The idea came from Acmlm's Board (II), and here's my post in the thread. As you can see, I also mentioned cleaning my room and writing down my dreams. Neither of those are doing so great right now. I've been kinda busy, and I haven't remembered any dreams to write down yet. Hopefully that'll change.

In other, overdue news, as some point my PC got messed up. I had to reinstall everything. This meant I had to start basically all my computer games over from the beginning. some of them haven't even been reinstalled yet. Also, my parents finally managed to find a Wii on sale over vacation. They promised it as a Christmas present, but everyone else bought them first :(. We also replaced the broken DS with a DS Lite, and the PS2 refuses to work now. Stupid disc-read errors...

I have a stupid orthodontist appointment tomorrow, and I know he'll yell at me because he expects me to brush 4 times a day. :P I guess that covers everything in a nutshell. It's kinda late, so I'll go into more detail tomorrow.

No comments: